Our primary office is in Alden, New York, a suburb of Buffalo, New York. Our satellite office is in my home in the Village of Corfu, Town of Pembroke, in Genesee County. Of course, we pay house and hospital calls where warranted.
By choice, my office is not large and I do not accept hundreds of cases; only a handful of cases at a time so that I can give my full attention to each client and develop each case to its full potential. Because my office is small, I am selective in the people with whom I work.
Most of my clients have been referred through a friend or by their regular lawyer. Most have been injured very seriously and are no longer able to work. Naturally, they are unsure as to what the future holds. I make every effort to do for them what the doctors cannot – that is, I put their economic lives back together.
Selecting the right Lawyer
Are you offended by brash, inflated attorney advertising? You should select an attorney you trust!
Why you should trust David J. Pajak, Esq.:
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in the World, and Who’s Who in Finance and Industry
- Past Chairman, NYSBA Lawyer Referral and Information Service
- Former Negligence and Tort Law Experience Panel Member of the New York State and Erie County Bar Associations
- Has lectured on trial technique and appellate practice throughout New York State
- Juris Doctor, University at Buffalo, 1982; B. A., State University College of New York at Buffalo, 1978
THIS CONSTITUTES ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. THIS WEB SITE IS DESIGNED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE.