Our primary office is in Alden, New York, a suburb of Buffalo. Our satellite office is in my home in the Village of Corfu, Town of Pembroke, in Genesee County. Of course, we pay house and hospital calls where warranted.
By choice, my office is not large. I do not do a lot of advertising and I do not accept hundreds of cases; only a handful of cases at a time so that I can give my full attention to each client and develop each case to its full potential. Because my office is small, I am selective in the people with whom I work.
Most of my clients have been referred through a friend or by their regular lawyer. Many have been very seriously injured and are no longer able to work, or they find their livelihood threatened as a result of being the subject of an “indicated” Child Protective Services report. Naturally, they are unsure as to what the future holds. I make every effort to do for them what the doctors and other professionals cannot – that is, I put their economic lives back together and help them save their jobs.
Selecting the right Lawyer
Are you offended by brash, inflated attorney advertising? You should select an attorney you trust!
Why you should trust David J. Pajak, Esq.:
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in the World, and Who’s Who in Finance and Industry
- Former Town Justice, Social Services Counsel and past President of the Social Services Attorneys Association of New York State
- Past Chairman, NYSBA Lawyer Referral and Information Service
- Former Negligence and Tort Law Experience Panel Member of the New York State and Erie County Bar Associations
- Has lectured on trial technique and appellate practice throughout New York State
- Juris Doctor, University at Buffalo, 1982; B. A., State University College of New York at Buffalo, 1978
- Former full-time hockey dad
THIS CONSTITUTES ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. THIS WEB SITE IS DESIGNED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE.